Sunday, December 31, 2017

Here's to 2018

I realize I haven't posted anything here this year. So why not a year in review:

I wrote over 90,000 words this year, over 50K for NaNoWriMo which I completed. This expands several projects. Not just for one.

I had four stories published. They were all drabbles, stories that are exactly 100 words. Three were for Trembling With Fear: "The Survivor's Musem", "One Person" and recently "The Hanging Lights Sway". The fourth was for a drabble contest for Alban Lake Publishing. You can purchase it at http://store.albanlake.com/product/drabble-harvest-9-adventures-in-plumbing/. Still have a few submissions out I haven't heard back from.

I think this has been one of my most productive years. Hopefully, 2018 will be even better.

Happy New Years!



0 comments: