Wednesday, August 04, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Recognized

I don't have anything to report. I'm beginning to think these weekly updates are pretty useless since I'm just a lazy sack of taters.

I did get an email from the the International Blogging Recognition Council. Somebody referred my blog to them. They reviewed my "I Told You So" post and decided my little slice of the internet world was deserving to be a “Recognized Blog”. I don't know if that's a bad or good thing. The psychotic bunnies may be trying to trick me in to believing I'm actually special. They're diabolical that way. Never trust a cutesy animal.

3 comments:

Irish Gumbo said...

Hey, welcome to the club! I received one, too, saying a post of mine had been reviewed...and I won an award!

Wheeee! My invisible friend Terry (who lives in my eyebrows) was so thrilled, but I had to tell him we couldn't accept the award, because I didn't want to pay $45 to get "recognized".

Now Terry wants a bunny to assuage his disappointment. sigh.

Cate Gardner said...

I got one of those emails too. I deleted it. :D

Andrea Allison said...

It's a sad day when you realize you're not so special after all. *sigh*