Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Apologies With Video

I would like to apologize for my insanity on Friday with a couple of videos:



Stupid Girls (Only in Hollywood) By: Saving Abel. I'm not a huge Saving Abel fan but I've come to LOVE this song.



I love spoof movies. They're so hilarious. When I heard about Vampires Suck, I thought it would be spoofing all the latest vampire movies/TV shows, but it seems Twilight is the favorite once again. Doesn't matter. If the movie is anything like the trailer, it's going to be a must see.

3 comments:

Anthony Rapino said...

You've been nominated as a strange person! The 'Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits' award is given to only the strangest of folk, and as the recipient of such you are deemed very strange indeed. Congratulations. Check out my blog for more info.

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're strange! Me too, and I was nominated by the same guy! :P

Vampires Suck looks like a LOT of fun. I'm looking forward to it!

-Mercedes

Andrea Allison said...

Thank you onipar! It's nice to be finally acknowledged as strange. It seems I'm in good company too.

Mercedes - So am I!