Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Stewie Rocks!

The lack of posts equal the lack of drama and productivity. My sincerest apologies. Okay, so they're not so sincere but I know there is a "sorry" in there somewhere. I did update my website a little. "Tornado Luck" was retired to the "Free Stories" section. May not be written to perfection but it's one of my favorites from my Contemporary days.

I'm also an official member of Goodreads. Received my author status thanks to a little anthology entitled A Medley of Fiction. I've only seen my name in print twice but it still makes me all giddy. You can find my ugly mug at http://www.goodreads.com/sthrnwriter.

And for your viewing pleasure, this is Stewie with his version of Bryan Adams' (Everything I Do) I Do it For You. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anthony Rapino said...

Ha! Stevie does rock. He rocks hard. :-D

Andrea Allison said...

Totally!