Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WIP Wednesday – On a Roll

For the first time in months, I have been writing. Only a few hundred words but its a start. Thanks to Autumn Forest’s contest I actually felt inspired to write. Even if I don’t finish before the deadline I’m glad I have something on paper.

The story doesn’t have a title yet but it’s about a guy who lost his wife and child due to an undisclosed cause. He takes this poison to make himself a zombie to join a big zombie army. While he waits for the transformation to finish and for the head honchos to pick him up, his soul starts to haunt him. That’s about as far as I’ve gotten.

As of today, I won another contest. My prize? The Crazies remake on DVD from Twisted Central! This is the second contest I’ve won in the past three weeks. These things come in threes right?

0 comments: