Saturday, May 29, 2010

Whirling By

Since I missed WIP Wednesday, here are my updates. I finished the revisions on "Sealed With Anguish" and didn't need 28 Days Later... to do it. Woot! I believe the story is better. Wasn't too sure about the ending. Had to read it a few hundred times before letting go. Submitted the story to Shroud. So, fingers crossed. "The Boy in the Book" is next on my hit list. Already received feedback on it and ready to dive on in. Have the time since the Gremlins have gone dormant....for now.

I also received my review copy of The Tale of Halcyon Crane by Wendy Webb. Still have another book to review before I can get to this one, but looks like it should be an interesting read. I think I'm going to put Twilight aside for now, but will finish it whenever.

0 comments: