Friday, February 05, 2010

Double Shot of Rejection

Heard back from Tweet the Meat concerning the two submissions I sent a week ago. And it's a no on both counts. I actually had high hopes for one, but I guess that's what I get for having expectations. The "Good but not good enough" rejections are a bit frustrating and form letters are worse (though I understand the reason for them). I think I'm going to put off submitting to them again. Work on other stories. Anyways, here is my form letter to add to the pile:


Thanks for your submissions to Tweet the Meat!

We will not be using any of your submissions this week. We apologize for this form letter, but the sheer volume of submissions makes a personal response to each one impossible.

We would like to encourage you to submit again.

2-6 theme: Zombies

Secret theme: Free Will

2-13 theme: Were____ (wolves, bears, chihuahuas)

Secret theme: Hunters

2-20 theme: Open


Thanks again for your continued support.

http://www.twitter.com/tweetthemeat

0 comments: