Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shirley Jackson Awards Lottery

Page-a-Day WC - 634 words

The Shirley Jackson Awards Lottery is underway. From February 9 through February 23, buy tickets to win a variety of prizes. Each cost $1 and you may buy as many as you want. All proceeds go to fund the award.

A few prizes to be won: Signed screenplay of Scott Nicholson's Appalachian Haunting, Personally inscribed keyboard from Neil Gaiman, Signed Afterword, Jack Ketchum: Tales from a Darker State Anthology, Novel manuscript critique by Stephen Barbara, etc.

I bought a ticket though I'm not saying for what. I'm not stupid. Go to the website for the list of items.

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Aren't the prizes just wonderful. I hope you win what you wanted.

Andrea Allison said...

Sure are. I hope you get the Neil Gaiman keyboard.