Friday, February 27, 2009

Please Don't Hold Back

Page-a-Day WC - 527 words



I swear every time I see this episode of Trading Spouses it pisses me off. The most ungrateful, self-centered people in the entire world. How dare Laura allocate most of the money to the girls. What is wrong with her? Whatever.

Wendy and her Australian boy toy going on and on about how broke they are but yet wanted to use the money to remodel the kitchen. When you're broke, remodeling a room or the entire house for that matter shouldn't be a high priority. You fix what needs to be fixed. When you have money to spare, then you think about remodeling. Besides, they chose this life. They CHOSE this. So, stop your whining and deal with it.

I get what Laura was trying to do. She wanted to make the girls feel special because obviously Wendy and her boy toy are too self-involved to think of them first. I think the girls should go live with their dad. Let Wendy and Mike do whatever they want. They act like they want to be unattached anyways. I don't have a problem with older women marrying younger guys but the kids well being should come first.

What is wrong with people these days?

0 comments: