Friday, January 02, 2009

Love to Death

Page-a-Day WC - 240 words

What is with all these"love" shows on VH1? Flavor of Love. I Love New York. Rock of Love. Is it funny as hell to watch people embarrass and beat each other up over a guy/girl they probably won't end up with anyways? You betcha. But the great minds of VH1 has beaten this horse down pass the crust in to mantle territory. It's been played out so much I'm actually starting to miss Celebrity Paranormal Project. Well not really but you get the idea. With dating reality shows, they need to come up with a new idea and quick.

Speaking of TV, the comedian Jeff Dunham will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno Wednesday. If you don't know who he is, I suggest you Google him. In my opinion he ranks right up there with guys like Terry Fader if not better. After I saw one of his comedy specials on Comedy Central, I swear I felt like I had seen him before. I keep thinking he made a stop at my high school awhile back and did his thing with his puppet Peanut.

Does anyone know if he performed at high schools or not?

0 comments: